Just what you have been waiting for!
Officially named 'A.R.P. 41 Combination Suit (for men or women)', Pattern 41 Overalls were the first uniform issued to the Air Raid Precautions and saw use in all areas of the organisation. They were issued from October 1939 and saw use throughout the war. These high quality and professionally made reproductions have been faithfully copied directly from a rare original example.
- Two breast pockets with reinforcement
- Belt with accurate buckle
- Side pockets with seperate hole through to clothing underneath as in originals.
- Left Leg Map Pocket with reinforcement (If you would not like this on the garment, please let me know at checkout)
- Dish buttons on cuffs, thigh pocket and fly
- 100% cotton drill fabric
- Reproduction cast resin ARP buttons & embroidered ARP badge* (Optional)
- Made right here on Teesside, UK!
I take pride in these being made right here, close to TFCo HQ in Teesside - from the pattern to the actual making of the garment! Each overall is made to order and with each one being handmade, this means the item will have a much longer lead time than that in the stores shipping policy.
If waist size is larger than chest size, use waist measurement as the chest size. If you would like a more bespoke size, please do get in touch.
For more information, please contact me direct on email@example.com
*Please note that the ARP badge on this garment is not the badge used in the manufacture of the garment. See separate image.
These overalls are reproductions and not made to be personal protective equipment.